Masthead (steaming) 3 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light with mast mount bracket, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to 20 meters (65 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
In our humble opinion this is the best LED Steaming light on the market. It's low profile design clears lines easily. This compact unit exceeds all USCG requirements for vessels up to 20 meters in length.
- Visibility: 3NM Masthead with mast mount bracket LED Navigation Light
- Model #: 3NMMH225MMT
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat vessels to 20 meters (65 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 225 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC Current Draw: 0.160 amps at 12 VDC
- LEDs: 2 Watts: 2 Color: White
- Led Driver: Constant Current
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness 50,000 hours EMI: Passive filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 2 wire
- Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 3.25” x 1.5” Diameter Weight: 6.4 oz
- Mounting: ¼” x 20 female threads on bottom of light for mounting.
- Bracket Included: BRKTMMT
- Brackets Optional: BRKT360, PADPT1, PADPT75
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Clears lines fast!
This is the best pole/handle for our line slicing Hooknife. Extends your Hooknife's reach by 6'
Charges deeper, faster and without maintenance!
Will not spill or leak!
If you want a really nice place to lounge or sit you need this hammock! that you can rig in a few minutes
Use the same technology that unlocks your car door to turn your deck lights on before you board from up to 75 Yards away - Makes boarding easier and safer!
Provides additional safety measure in case the user forgets to shut off the propane solenoid manually.
Hook and pull action slices entangled lines from your prop or rudder! NOT CURRENTLY STOCKED. Please see our new longer Hooknife in stock here: Hooknife 2