Free Remote Battery Condition Tester when you register your product.
BatteryMinder 12-Volt 2, 4, or 8 Amp Charger-Maintainer-Desulphator-Conditioner
Dirty (sulfated) battery plates directly effect your batteries lifespan and capacity.
The BatterMinder desulfation system is built into this compact solid state three-stage charger. Leave it connected (thermal sensor included)and keep your batteries clean and charged all winter.
Don't judge a battery charger by its amp rating.
The BatteryMinder 2,4,8 is designed designed for long-term desulfating and trickle charging and is great as a winter storage or dockside trickle charging system.
Read this great article from Soundings Magazine on battery maintenance here
- three-stages: Constant Current - Constant voltage - Float mode charger
- User Selectable (Push Button with Lights) Charge Rate with 2, 4, or 8 Amps
- User Selectable (Push Button with Lights) Battery Type, including Flooded, AGM, or Gel
- Built in Battery Condition Indicator (LED Lights)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (with Temperature sensor Included)
- Maintains Batteries for Long Periods of Storage (Never Over Charges)
- Desulfates Battery (Patented Pulse Technology) Automatically, restoring power and life
The manufacturer (VDC Electronics) guarantees to significantly increase both your battery’s life and performance or they will refund 100% of your money within one (1) full year. This is in addition to our five (5) year “no hassle” warranty.
Great for 12 volt batteries in winter storage. Leave it on any battery bank while in storage. Keeps them topped up with plates clean as a whistle. Owners Manual Download (PDF Format)
- Dimensions: 5.5" L x 5.5" W x 2.25" H
- Actual Weight (lb.): 2.2
- Shipping Weight (lb.): 4
- Output Banks: 1
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 8A
- Absorption Voltage: Variable
- AC Input Volts: 120 V
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- AC Input Volts Range: 90–140 V
- AC Input Amps: 1.8A
- Desulphation Pulse: 100 +/-10 hz
- Float Voltage: Variable
- Float Current: Variable
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 80 °C
- Over Temperature: auto-reset thermal breaker
- Temperature Compensation: At battery temp sensor
- Regulatory Approval: Built to UL 1236 standards
Solve onboard mounting problems fast! A little goes a long way!
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation. Mounting bracket included Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$224.00, Now $185.00!
Make your WiFi fast and reliable with our 9 dB hi-gain base station
Boat Show Special through February! Instantly electrify all your winches!
Non-lanolin 100% synthetic formula US Navy spec.
New product with the latest LED technology
Everything you need to upgrade your Yanmar,Perkins or other saddle mount dual foot alternators to the most efficient charging system for AGM or flooded cell batteries
Charge faster Charge better!
Clears lines fast!