Stern 2 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to 50 meters (164 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
- Visibility: 2NM Stern LED Navigation Light
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat vessels to 50 meters (164 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 135 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC Current Draw: 0.100 amps at 12 VDC
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness, 50,000 hours LEDs: 1 Watts: 1 Color: Red
- Led Driver: Constant Current, Varying Voltage EMI: Passive filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 2 wire
- Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 3.25” x 1.5” Diameter Weight: 6.4 oz
- Mounting: ¼” x 20 female threads on bottom of light for mounting.
- Bracket Included: BRKTERM with wire termination area in rear of fixture.
- Brackets Optional: BRKT360, PADPT1, PADPT75
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Hand-held day and nighttime laser signaling device.
Charges deeper, faster and without maintenance!
Will not spill or leak!
Use on all electrical contacts to prevent corrosion.
Rated number one by "Practical Sailor" Dec. 2010
This is the best pole/handle for our line slicing Hooknife. Extends your Hooknife's reach by 6'
If you want a really nice place to lounge or sit you need this hammock! that you can rig in a few minutes
An excellent LED Bow light. Easy to mount Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$242.00, Now $195.00!
Boat Show Special through February! Instantly electrify all your winches!