Masthead (steaming) 3 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light with mast mount bracket, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to 20 meters (65 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
In our humble opinion this is the best LED Steaming light on the market. It's low profile design clears lines easily. This compact unit exceeds all USCG requirements for vessels up to 20 meters in length.
- Visibility: 3NM Masthead with mast mount bracket LED Navigation Light
- Model #: 3NMMH225MMT
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat vessels to 20 meters (65 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 225 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC Current Draw: 0.160 amps at 12 VDC
- LEDs: 2 Watts: 2 Color: White
- Led Driver: Constant Current
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness 50,000 hours EMI: Passive filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 2 wire
- Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 3.25” x 1.5” Diameter Weight: 6.4 oz
- Mounting: ¼” x 20 female threads on bottom of light for mounting.
- Bracket Included: BRKTMMT
- Brackets Optional: BRKT360, PADPT1, PADPT75
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Solve onboard mounting problems fast! A little goes a long way!
Monitor holding tanks and water tanks with the touch of a button.
Everything you need to upgrade your Yanmar,Perkins or other saddle mount dual foot alternators to the most efficient charging system for AGM or flooded cell batteries
Charge faster Charge better!
Provides additional safety measure in case the user forgets to shut off the propane solenoid manually.
Clears lines fast!
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$246.00, Now $199.95!