Need a battery for your Wireless Switch keyfob? We have them here
Safer Boarding, fewer steps, more control - What else does it do?
This handy little device will switch on or off 12 volt DC to any circuit that you connect (up to 15 Amps) using a keychain remote just like a car door lock unit.
Click here to see a 2007 Boatworks Article
on creative ways to use our wireless switch and our shut-off timer circuit
Turn your spreader or flood lights on and off from the launch, dingy or without leaving the helm for safer boarding of your guests and safer foredeck work as well. Likewise, shut the lights off after you've safely departed. Maybe you're "helm-bound" or just don't want to go below to turn off the radio. There are lots of uses for this versatile, tough and easy to install little unit.
Here are the specs:
- Up to 75 yards wireless switching
- Will switch 12 Vdc devices that draw up to 15 Amps
- Connects directly to the panel switch of the device that you wish to operate
- Does not interfere with normal use of panel switch
- Installs in minutes
- Two wireless keychain units with batteries included
- Input 12 Vdc Output 12 Vdc
- Digital ID insures no interference with neighbors or other functions
- Receiver does not require batteries. It powers directly from ships bank
- Receiver draws 0.005 Amps in standby and 0.050 Amps "on"
- Velcro backing for ease of installation
- Two-year warranty
- Easy installation instructions included
- Since the internal relay of the remote directly connects 12Vdc to the light or device of your choosing, only one +12 Vdc connection is required. (Red wire)
- The +12 Vdc output (white wire) connects to your light or device's panel terminal.
The negative (black wire) connects to your negative terminal. It's that simple, +12 Vdc input, +12 Vdc output and a ground (negative) and you're in business!
It's programmable! Don't let your batteries go low without warning
Shuts off or turns on electrical devices automatically
Use on all electrical contacts to prevent corrosion.
Rated number one by "Practical Sailor" Dec. 2010
Be safe - Light up your cockpit and keep an extra anchor light on board
Doubles as a cockpit/ utiltiy light
Use the same technology that unlocks your car door to turn your deck lights on before you board from up to 75 Yards away - Makes boarding easier and safer!
Everything you need to upgrade your Yanmar,Perkins or other saddle mount dual foot alternators to the most efficient charging system for AGM or flooded cell batteries
Charge faster Charge better!
Boat Show Special through February! Instantly electrify all your winches!
If you want a really nice place to lounge or sit you need this hammock! that you can rig in a few minutes
Add a voltage monitor inexpensively to your Nav. Station Wow! a 2-decimal place readout with a low voltage alarm & backlight