Need a battery for your Wireless Switch keyfob? We have them here
Safer Boarding, fewer steps, more control - What else does it do?
This handy little device will switch on or off 12 volt DC to any circuit that you connect (up to 15 Amps) using a keychain remote just like a car door lock unit.
Click here to see a 2007 Boatworks Article
on creative ways to use our wireless switch and our shut-off timer circuit
Turn your spreader or flood lights on and off from the launch, dingy or without leaving the helm for safer boarding of your guests and safer foredeck work as well. Likewise, shut the lights off after you've safely departed. Maybe you're "helm-bound" or just don't want to go below to turn off the radio. There are lots of uses for this versatile, tough and easy to install little unit.
Here are the specs:
- Up to 75 yards wireless switching
- Will switch 12 Vdc devices that draw up to 15 Amps
- Connects directly to the panel switch of the device that you wish to operate
- Does not interfere with normal use of panel switch
- Installs in minutes
- Two wireless keychain units with batteries included
- Input 12 Vdc Output 12 Vdc
- Digital ID insures no interference with neighbors or other functions
- Receiver does not require batteries. It powers directly from ships bank
- Receiver draws 0.005 Amps in standby and 0.050 Amps "on"
- Velcro backing for ease of installation
- Two-year warranty
- Easy installation instructions included
- Since the internal relay of the remote directly connects 12Vdc to the light or device of your choosing, only one +12 Vdc connection is required. (Red wire)
- The +12 Vdc output (white wire) connects to your light or device's panel terminal.
The negative (black wire) connects to your negative terminal. It's that simple, +12 Vdc input, +12 Vdc output and a ground (negative) and you're in business!
A drop of oil from your dip stick gives you four important parameters: Sediment, Oil condition, Water in oil, Fuel in oil
Keep your engine safe from thieves!
Hand-held day and nighttime laser signaling device.
An excellent LED Bow light. Easy to mount Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$242.00, Now $195.00!
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA
On Sale through February. MSRP
$351.00, Now $285.00!
It's programmable! Don't let your batteries go low without warning
Shuts off or turns on electrical devices automatically
Boat Show Special through February! Instantly electrify all your winches!
Be safe - Light up your cockpit and keep an extra anchor light on board
Doubles as a cockpit/ utiltiy light