This high quality drag pointer vacuum gauge provides an easy way to monitor the life of a primary diesel fuel filter and help diagnose fuel supply related performance problems.
The gauge is mounted on the suction side of the primary fuel filter before the secondary filter, which is located on the engine. The drag pointer really comes in handy because it remembers the maximum vacuum during cruising. With this feature, you can easily check the condition of your fuel system any time you're in the engine compartment - even when the engine is off!
- Easy-to-read 2 1/2 inch diameter face with a drag pointer that remembers the maximum vacuum that occurred during engine use
- Clearly labeled operating range
- Liquid fill that dampens vibration making the gauge easy to read and prolongs its life. Expansion bubble allows for thermal expansion.
- 1/4 inch NPT bottom fitting
- Rugged stainless steel construction for long life
- Made in the USA
Vacuum Monitoring Information
- For Racor® turbine type diesel filters, purchase instead our kit that includes the drag point gauge and adaptor that replaces theT-handle. See our item number VG01KT Vacuum Guage Kit.
- For spin-on type filters, you can change the orientation of the gauge by adding our item number VG03 stainless steel 90° adaptor.
Visit our Vacuum Monitoring
information page for tips and information on monitoring diesel fuel systems including possible diagnostics and Racor® filter information.
Don't forget to use a diesel compatible thread sealer like our Block™ Multipurpose Thread Sealant
. Teflon® tape is not recommended for petroleum applications.
Keep your engine safe from thieves!
The ultra bright pocket light!
"Toughest and Brightest" - Practical Sailor
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation. Daylight sensor turns Anchor light on/off Made in USA!
On Sale through February. MSRP
$371.00, Now $310.00!
This is the best pole/handle for our line slicing Hooknife. Extends your Hooknife's reach by 6'
Make your WiFi fast and reliable with our 9 dB hi-gain base station
Keep your batteries plates clean & fresh.
Works automatically each time you charge!
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation. Mounting bracket included Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$224.00, Now $185.00!
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$246.00, Now $199.95!