This high quality drag pointer vacuum gauge provides an easy way to monitor the life of a primary diesel fuel filter and help diagnose fuel supply related performance problems.
The gauge is mounted on the suction side of the primary fuel filter before the secondary filter, which is located on the engine. The drag pointer really comes in handy because it remembers the maximum vacuum during cruising. With this feature, you can easily check the condition of your fuel system any time you're in the engine compartment - even when the engine is off!
- Easy-to-read 2 1/2 inch diameter face with a drag pointer that remembers the maximum vacuum that occurred during engine use
- Clearly labeled operating range
- Liquid fill that dampens vibration making the gauge easy to read and prolongs its life. Expansion bubble allows for thermal expansion.
- 1/4 inch NPT bottom fitting
- Rugged stainless steel construction for long life
- Made in the USA
Vacuum Monitoring Information
- For Racor® turbine type diesel filters, purchase instead our kit that includes the drag point gauge and adaptor that replaces theT-handle. See our item number VG01KT Vacuum Guage Kit.
- For spin-on type filters, you can change the orientation of the gauge by adding our item number VG03 stainless steel 90° adaptor.
Visit our Vacuum Monitoring
information page for tips and information on monitoring diesel fuel systems including possible diagnostics and Racor® filter information.
Don't forget to use a diesel compatible thread sealer like our Block™ Multipurpose Thread Sealant
. Teflon® tape is not recommended for petroleum applications.
Make your WiFi fast and reliable with our 9 dB hi-gain base station
Solve onboard mounting problems fast! A little goes a long way!
Boat Show Special through February! Instantly electrify all your winches!
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA
On Sale through February. MSRP
$351.00, Now $285.00!
Add a voltage monitor inexpensively to your Nav. Station Wow! a 2-decimal place readout with a low voltage alarm & backlight
Be safe - Light up your cockpit and keep an extra anchor light on board
Doubles as a cockpit/ utiltiy light
Non-lanolin 100% synthetic formula US Navy spec.
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation. Mounting bracket included Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$224.00, Now $185.00!